Production log 3
This week I was planning to interview my cousin and a doctor
but both was unavailable to see me which was a down side of the whole week, but
I have tried to contact other health centre with doctors that could see me for an
interview. I had left massagers or voice mails just telling them what I exactly
need them for and why. I had also tried to organise another a date for me to
interview my cousin. Beside that I have been filming myself on the bits which I
will need to be in, to explain and talk other area we will be looking at.
Next week I will be editing and see if I can film myself to fill
in any other pieces for myself to cover and hopefully I can get an interview with my cousin which would be brilliant to have on my documentary.
No comments:
Post a Comment