Friday, 11 July 2014

Production log 4

Production log 4

This week I had finally got my interview with my cousin who is a nutritionist, which I know can help me get a good grade with the type of expert content shown on my documentary. Besides that I did not get a reply from the seven kings heath centre which basically I wanted to get a interview with my doctor. Overall this week I have focused on editing my documentary which was the main thing for that week as my teacher Mr Philipson will have a edit check and see my progress on my documentary. I got back some good feedback on my documentary which was fantastic, and I also got some good advice on how I could make my documentary more better compared to what it is now. 

Next week I will be focusing on doing more editing and also finish off with getting all my footage of myself and plus cut aways to make the documentary more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment